Saturday, April 03, 2010

I can't believe I am sharing this with you, part 2

So this is what happens when you travel every week for your job and have no time to go to the store. This is was my disgusting shower curtain and bath mat.  Apparently, neither of them are mold resistant like the labels stated. Well either that or I just should have been washing them regularly...like I have time for that. But this isn't my fault. I buy these types of products so that I don't have to worry about this nastiness happening. I also have someone clean my house regularly (sort of)....so can I blame her? No.




But seriously, was I blind? This is some major neglect. I am happy to report that it has since been removed and replaced with some PVC-free shower curtains (no smell!) and instead of a bath mat I used these fish mats (see photo below). Now, I know I am ignoring the elephant in the picture - yes this is an old bathroom ...1960s I am guessing. That is a pink/orange tub and grey tiles. I hate it. I am hoping that this year I will finally get a chance to gut it and start all over - that is certainly going to be a PFD. I'll be sure to share my progress on that front since I would like to do some of it myself. - Julie

0 Comments: