Monday, April 05, 2010

When did Easter become the new Halloween?

The kids (and Heidi's dog Sandy) had candy for breakfast. I suppose there are worst things. Heidi's son did a great job hiding all of the eggs - and there were a lot - for the Easter Egg hunt. We only lost a handful to the squirrels and birds.



I hosted Easter dinner this year and because the weather was just amazing we were able to eat outside at The Beaver Creek Lounge (aka our deck). Yes we've named our deck, but I'll explain why another time. What is more important is the food. While I enjoyed the ham, pork, rice, beans, pasteles, bread, salad, macaroni, corn bread, the best part was actually the pie. Heidi bakes a mean pie. Seriously look at this photo. I have to get her to teach me how to do that. Don't you all want to learn too? 

0 Comments: