Saturday, April 24, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SHARING THIS WITH YOU!


Our house was renovated a couple of years ago. As the contractors were putting up new Sheetrock in the Master Bedroom, I noticed a space that was about to be sealed over forever. It was not a big space...it was eve, much lower on one side and not very wide...maybe 4'. Anyway, I called everything to a stop, declared this space mine and ordered a door.


The room started off as a craft room...but, I don't really 'craft'. So, it became a storage room. It was a mess and I never really used it. However, out of envy of Julie's office where we record the show, I have decided to makeover my space and put it to use as an office. I'm actually posting this from that room right now! Here is the 'before' picture and I will reveal the 'after' once Norman puts some molding around the blackboard wall I created. Keep in mind that THE TOILET PAPER HOLDER IS STILL NOT UP...so Norman may not get this project done anytime soon.


1 Comment:

Julie said...

Ok I can appreciate the envy of the conference room - it has turned into way more than I could have ever envisioned...however, as you stated you found this space when you were RENOVATING your house where you got a brand new kitchen and master bath...I hope to have new ones of those one day....:)