Thursday, April 15, 2010

WHO SAID I NEEDED A SPONGE!

Ok, so if you listened to Ep 3 of our podcast you learned that Heidi believes I do not own a proper sponge. While that is not entirely true (I have one of those sponges on a handle for my dishes), I did not own a proper sponge to clean my stainless steel pots and pans. Often my pans would just sit on my stove waiting for me to figure out how to clean them without scratching or damaging them in some other way. So out of the kindness of her heart(???), Heidi bought me a proper sponge to clean my pots and pans. Thanks for looking out Heidi....



2 Comments:

Heidi said...

I will sleep better knowing it is over there doing its job.
Also, notice the 'snob-top' on the cup in the sink. LOL

PFDPodcast.com said...

Ha I didn't even see that...so funny!