Friday, May 14, 2010

PLAYING HOOKIE

We shrugged off all responsibility, jumped in the car and went North. We found ourselves at the
Bethel Woods Museum. It is a big tribute to hippies and Woodstock and drugs. A perfect place for families to spend some quality time!
Max getting his 'flower power' on. The museum is actually really interesting. Jack loved it and has been practicing his guitar since we got home...sweet!

We had lunch a Bubba's BBQ. The food was pretty good but the best part was sitting on the deck looking out at, White Lake, which is really a gorgeous place. I won't let the fact that there were SNAKES swimming the water deter me from thinking this place is nice!
I had a shrimp Po'Boy, which was A-Okay but the Collard Greens were the star of the show.










2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pic of your boys!!!!!

Where's my string pie recipe? ;0)