Thursday, May 20, 2010

"TEMPORARY"

Remember on my "Honey-Do" list when I said that the stairs, walkway and patio area outside the kitchen door were "temporary"? Well, I have come to terms with the fact that they are "TEMPORARY" in the same sense that the Throgs Neck Bridge is "TEMPORARILY" under construction. A LIFETIME of "Temporary". And, I just can't live with the scene above for one more summer. It looks like the yard of ax wielding banjo players...Oh, wait.


So, today I made 3 trips to pick up free mulch from the town. Good thing I cleaned out my car last weekend. Nothin' says clean car like a load of mulch in the back. I also stole some of Norman's pre-split tree trunks for tables and moved this swing in.

An old boot, it belonged to my dad, that I found in the barn.

And some original rock art.
Much better.



0 Comments: